Pretty freaky stuff!!!!

trophy_killer

Friday morning at 3 AM there was a call to my school saying there was going to be a bomb on campus that day (Friday the 13th). The message wasn't picked up until Friday at 11:55 and my whole school were evacuated from the school and sent to the football field. We remained there for the next 2 hours while the city and county police, fire department and even the county bomb unit was called in to search. The school supervisor then made an announcement giving a speech on exactly what had taken place for the previous 2 hours and added that there was "foreign materials found on campus". Pretty scary stuff if you ask me. He also went on to say that they have a feeling that they know who made the threat and that they will be tried for a felony if caught.

I know what you mean TK. You never know what is going to happen. Used to have bomb scares all the time during the riots of the 60s and had one called into me at the store I was in during the mid 80s. Hope they catch who did it.

Last year at my small town school we had 5 days of school canceled because of bomb threats, i think the same person did it everytime when he learned school would be canceled, i think he just did it so he wouldn't get in trouble for skipping.

And by the way no bombs were ever found, but there were alot of drugs found in lockers

They found a lot of drugs (Marijuana) in lockers at my school too.....kinda funny listening to some of the druggies talking about it :D

We get the Bomb threats at our office all the time. The funny thing is All our calls go through an automated system that people have to either enter their account # or social security number to talk to anybody. So the caller ID and name of the person is sent to the rep taking the call.

a couple years ago, they did that at my school, but there was no bomb, the person just did it so we could get out of school.

Did that ever get on the news? I would think it would have. I mean when stuff like that happens around it does.
Quick Draw

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back