Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

President Obamas Proposal to Fully Fund the LWCF

dannyb278

I don't agree with the President on everything, but would like to see this followed through.

"In 2017, the budget will invest $900 million in conservation and recreation projects – a portion of the revenues from offshore oil and gas drilling that are deposited in the fund each year –through a combination of discretionary ($475 million) and mandatory ($425 million) funding. This culminates a multi-year strategy leading to full permanent funding for the Fund in 2018."

https://www.doi.gov/blog/investing-...l-fully-fund-land-and-water-conservation-fund

Also, got updated to Senior Status today! Must be all the Bundy/Trump talk over the last few weeks. Thanks for the good conversation Gentlemen!

Finally something positive in the political world. I've been caught up in a political downward spiral for the last few days.

Well Well, He just sent Africa 750,000,000,00 to help them with their POWER OUTAGE problem !!!!!!!!!!!!

About time too.....
I'm going on a shame the enviros and rape and pillage for profit at our expense folks mode these days.
I have no more use for Exxon than WEG,Nature Conservancy or Sierra Club.

I don't agree with Obama on everything either, but on this issue and most others, I do. This DIY public land hunter voted for him twice and I'm proud of it.

I am happy to see this proposal come from the Obama office. I can only hope this program is eventually permanently funded.

...only bummer is it's coming from Obummer and going to GOP House & Senate.
A winning combo for him so far......

I don't believe a thing Obama says, just yesterday he was still blaming the Bush administration for the economy shortfalls...after 7 years in the office! gimme a freaking break!

Only one person has been pro on guns and FEDERAL LAND that's running for president. Trump. Why doesn't barack hussein obama use his pen and phone to stop the Federal land grab.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back