President Obamas Proposal to Fully Fund the LWCF

Be sure to get permission from the lease holder if you plan to do that in Wyoming, oh and no camping or fires.
The nice thing about the Montana state lands that the grass is kept real low by cattle so it is real easy to verify the animals aren't there.

Back to the OT, whether you agree with President Obama or not, permanent re-authorization of the LWCF is undeniably a good thing if you are a public land hunter. If you don't think it's a good thing, maybe Hunt Talk isn't your kind of forum.

Back to the OT, whether you agree with President Obama or not, permanent re-authorization of the LWCF is undeniably a good thing if you are a public land hunter. If you don't think it's a good thing, maybe Hunt Talk isn't your kind of forum.

I'm not sure I understand your comment, I ABSOLUTELY think the LWCF is a good thing. Where in my original post did I suggest otherwise?

As for others who might disagree with Obama on ANYTHING, just because its Obama, there seems to be more than a few on this forum, judging from the last few weeks of Trump/Cruz and Bundy discussions

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand your comment, I ABSOLUTELY think the LWCF is a good thing. Where in my original post did I suggest otherwise?

As for others who might disagree with Obama on ANYTHING, just because its Obama, there seems to be more than a few on this forum, judging from the last few weeks of Trump/Cruz and Bundy discussions
Wasn't directing that at you, sorry if that wasn't clear. Original topic, not original poster.

Back