Yeti GOBOX Collection

President Obamas Proposal to Fully Fund the LWCF

That is what we have LOST sight of. ITS OUR LAND. We just need to support people that fell the same way.

I don't agree with Obama on everything either, but on this issue and most others, I do. This DIY public land hunter voted for him twice and I'm proud of it.

I'm with you.
I'm sure we are greatly outnumbered on this forum by those on the right.

Thank you George W. Bush; if you hadn't broke the world then Obama never would have been elected.

47% of the population of the U.S. does not pay income tax but GET A TAX REFUND. That is our tax dollars that could and should be used for our LAND.Some people do need help but some refuse to WORK.

47% of the population of the U.S. does not pay income tax but GET A TAX REFUND. That is our tax dollars that could and should be used for our LAND.Some people do need help but some refuse to WORK.

Of those 47%, how many increase their expenses (payroll, supplies, inventory, etc.) to the point where they intentionally live below the poverty line, and at the same time increase employment, stimulate the economy, pay matching obligations, sales tax, etc? How many park their income abroad? How many who refuse to work are letting un-earned income work for them? How many are trust babies? How many let capital gains roll into an estate below the death tax of millions? How many have lobbied for and received a tax code which allows them to avoid taxes while, at the same time, honestly saying they are obeying the law they paid for?

And then how many are just the trailer trash that Limbaugh gets his ditto heads all worked up about?

You can spend a dollar chasing a dime or you can spend a dollar chasing a saw buck. You can also be a hater, or you can be grateful and live in grace. I am a real work in progress and fail on these every day, but I am inspired by it:

Live beneath your means.
Return everything you borrow.
Stop blaming other people.
Admit it when you make a mistake.
Give clothes not worn in 3 years to charity.
Do something nice and try not to get caught.
Listen more; talk less.
Every day take a 30 minutes walk.
Strive for excellence, not perfection.
Be on time.
Don´t make excuses.
Don´t argue.
Get organized.
Be kind to kind people.
Be kind to unkind people.
Let someone cut ahead of you in line.
Take time to be alone.
Reread your favorite book.
Cultivate good manners.
Be humble.
Realize and accept that life isn´t fair.
Know when to keep your mouth shut.
Go an entire day without criticizing anyone.
Learn from the past.
Plan for the future.
Live in the present.
Don´t sweat the small stuff.
It´s all small stuff.
from a Quaker newsletter.

Of those 47%, how many increase their expenses (payroll, supplies, inventory, etc.) to the point where they intentionally live below the poverty line, and at the same time increase employment, stimulate the economy, pay matching obligations, sales tax, etc? How many park their income abroad? How many who refuse to work are letting un-earned income work for them? How many are trust babies? How many let capital gains roll into an estate below the death tax of millions? How many have lobbied for and received a tax code which allows them to avoid taxes while, at the same time, honestly saying they are obeying the law they paid for?

And then how many are just the trailer trash that Limbaugh gets his ditto heads all worked up about?

You can spend a dollar chasing a dime or you can spend a dollar chasing a saw buck. You can also be a hater, or you can be grateful and live in grace. I am a real work in progress and fail on these every day, but I am inspired by it:

Live beneath your means.
Return everything you borrow.
Stop blaming other people.
Admit it when you make a mistake.
Give clothes not worn in 3 years to charity.
Do something nice and try not to get caught.
Listen more; talk less.
Every day take a 30 minutes walk.
Strive for excellence, not perfection.
Be on time.
Don´t make excuses.
Don´t argue.
Get organized.
Be kind to kind people.
Be kind to unkind people.
Let someone cut ahead of you in line.
Take time to be alone.
Reread your favorite book.
Cultivate good manners.
Be humble.
Realize and accept that life isn´t fair.
Know when to keep your mouth shut.
Go an entire day without criticizing anyone.
Learn from the past.
Plan for the future.
Live in the present.
Don´t sweat the small stuff.
It´s all small stuff.
from a Quaker newsletter.

Good Stuff!

We all know a presidential budget plan is a wish list. Look at the rest of his plan, there's no way he gets what he wants.

From George Washington to the end of Bush's term the national deficit was Arrox. 6 trillion dollars. In 7 years barack hussein obama has raise it to 18 TRILLION Dollars.

Or we could stop all foreign aid money (im sure its in the multiple billions these days) and have plenty of money to take care of us.

Obama has systematically changed this country for the worse. But hey, the folks wanted change..and by allah they got it.

My wife and I were on our way home to Pa.from a hunting trip in Montana this year. We decided to stopped in Billings to get a room for the night. We stopped at two different major chain motels and were told that all the room were empty but had not been CLEANED. I asked how that could be and the lady said they could not find people to clean rooms and the help that they had hired quit. She went on to say they QUIT because they were better off on FOOD STAMPS and STATE and or FEDERAL AID.Enough said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back