Prayer request

Redman

Prayer request for my wife Casey. In 2018 she was hit by a uninsured driver and suffered several broken bones including her femur at the hip socket. They performed several surgical procedures but her sciatic nerve was severed. She developed drop foot in her left leg below the knee and hypersensitivity in her foot. She had to wear an orthopedic boot brace and could only walk a max of a mile without extreme pain. As I type this she is in being prepared to have her leg amputated below the knee. This sounds drastic but with a prosthetic leg she will be able to do so much more including wearing 2 shoes vs one shoe and a worthless orthopedic boot. She said last night that she hopes she will be able to go out West elk hunting with me this fall! She loves fishing, camping, and hunting but it had been a chore for her the past several years. I was able to take her out in the deer blind this past season but the hike was all she wanted. We have a long road ahead but she has grit and is tougher than most men I know!20200602_173113.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck with the surgery! Shes sounds like a tough great woman who will come out of this stronger than ever, we are thinking of you....

Love her attitude, determination, and strength. And your support of her !

God bless you both

Prayers sent

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back