Prayer Request for Our Troops in Afghanistan

SJ

I got this from the head of marketing for the MS Gulf Coast Sportsman's Magazine and I told him I'd pass it along. I don't know exactly what is happening over there, only what it says. Our Troops always need prayers.
"At 10 a.m. this morning I received a prayer request from church. Cathy Mitchell, who attends Spring Hills, called in to our secretary. Her husband, Tony, is an Air Force Commander in Afghanistan. She received an urgent email from him this morning. It said, "We Need Christians to pray, pray, pray."
Please pray for God's protection of your troops and HIS wisdom for their commanders. Pass this on to as many as you think will respond. Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior.
When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our ground, air and navy personnel in every area of the middle East. There is nothing attached. This can be very powerful. Just send this on. Do not stop this prayer chain, please. Of all the gifts you could give to anyone in the US Military, be it Army, Navy, Marines or National
Guard, prayer is the very best one. Amen!"

Father God; You have promised that whereever two or more are gathered in Your name that You too shall be there. Father we call upon that promise and add our voices to the above prayer asking for Your divine presence, protection, and guidence for our soldiors and their families during this crisis of conflict. Father wherever they serve we ask that you extend your strength and grant them strength, counsel, wisdom, and peace of heart and mind. In Jesus precious name we ask these things.

Amen.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back