Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Powerball 1.9 Billion Tomorrow

This one's nice too. Comes with LO tags and is quite a bit closer. Not sure I'd actually move.

And in reality winning would also kinda suck. Everything in life would be hard except for money. Right not nothing is really hard, including money.

@wllm, the key is to buy it, conservation easement it, then in another 20 yrs, get sell to public (they buy with the LWCF) I recoup my money (obviously minus a healthy charitable donation) and get to do it again. Sorta like long-term renting.

I'd create a dark money Pac

- Get rid of all Sunday hunting laws
- No requirement to openly transport game in MA
- Mandatory hunt reports in WY, MT, & CO
- Uniform Blaze requirement across the west, " A hat"
- Standardize Muzzy rules

Would cause western states to hire additional employees to fill all my FOIA requests.

Would fund permanent influencer positions at RMBS whose entire job would be to get sportsmen to show up at meetings.

Would hire someone to cyber bully hushin

Last edited by a moderator:
Id probably buy more stuff for my garage shop that I dont need. Wife would love that.

A new welding machine would be nice tho. Mine is getting a little long in the tooth.

Neffa3, that would be a great investment and a place I would beg you to hunt. I know Steve Roth, Pres of IX, from college. Once had the opportunity to hunt the ranch and both my brother and I shot nice whitetail bucks. The place was incredible then and is even better now after Steve's decades of management. Remarkably, I asked him how far around this one pasture was and he replied, "Fifty-six miles ... I know, cause my dad had me checking and repairing fence for weeks!"
Would you still lease it out to the local outfitter?:D

oh man the opportunities are endless, but as it relates to hunting and this forum:

I'd probably invite some of my favorite HT members to a meeting in Colorado to strategize on the best properties to buy (in CO & beyond) from a conservation standpoint (aka benefitting the most species).

maybe use my money and influence to help CPW pull their head out of their ass.

And I think maybe pay @Stocker or @DouglasR to be full time hunting influencers... as that content would be gold. Especially when @DouglasR meets a cranky hunter and the whole episode is bleeped out

oh and FREE HUNT TALK MAN, for sure

Would you still lease it out to the local outfitter?:D
me? No. But I'd definitely have to pay someone to keep doing the moo cow thing, or not, not sure. Seems like a bit of a waste with all that infrastructure to just have wildlife, plus you miss out on all that ag subsidy money... LOL

me? No. But I'd definitely have to pay someone to keep doing the moo cow thing, or not, not sure. Seems like a bit of a waste with all that infrastructure to just have wildlife, plus you miss out on all that ag subsidy money... LOL
Rich is now President. I am on his good list for turning in an antler hunter trespasser this Spring. :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back