Powerball 1.9 Billion Tomorrow

Buy a huge chunk of private in elk country and become one of those elitists 😂 jk more likely I’d do what @slatebuilder said and hunt sheep all season in Unlimited District.

1 billion.

i've said it beofre, i'd hire onx and an army of attorneys to find prime properties that open up access, and in of themselves create great new public playgrounds.

of course, get myself a nice property to enjoy.

burn half a billion on that along with tons of charitable giving and then set up a lock tight trust for my family probably. the type of trust that still makes children work. like a dangling carrot type trust, and they never actually get the carrot.

Well at my age I'd take the cash option which is probably only $600M so I'd have to be a bit judicious.
Pay what few bills I have and make sure my friends are set.
Leave the east coast
Get a gunsmith on retainer
Hire a hunt planner/coordinator so they could ensure I'm hunting year round.

I’d build a nice new home on a few acre lot and then buy a good size hunting property in a unit with OTC tags. I’d also call my boss and tell him to come get all my work equipment out of my yard

I'd... well hell, I don't know what I'd do with 490million after gov't takes its well earned coin. Haha!

No flipping clue though so long as I keep putting in for Oak's Bighorn Rams and my Lotto Moose tags, Hell, $20 given for a 290,000,000 chance for 1,000,000,000? Meh, I'm in. :)

Before claiming the winnings, establish residency in a state that doesn't tax lottery winnings.
Then...

1. Hire a great lawyer.
2. Hire a great financial planner/accountant. (Big Fin?)
3. Re-route all my mail and phone calls through the lawyer.
4. ???

Honestly had this conversation with my wife Saturday. She said she’d just keep working to stay busy………. Lame.

I told her I’d buy any governor tags and other auction/landowner tags find disabled/sick kids and their family’s to take out to hunt them. I wouldn’t just limit to hunting, I’d send them on trips or help them do whatever they want until it was gone. I’d buy a nice big ranch with a stream and some ponds for them to come fish, watch wildlife and relax at also. Im blessed to have 2 healthy kids and I can’t imagine the stress, strain, and heartache of having a sick child. The parents and siblings need something to take their minds off of it for a while as well.

There’s nothing material I really want. I don’t really care about hunting the auction tags. I’d rather suffer through the whole process. But again, I’m not very smart.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacolleen
Back