Powerball 1.9 Billion Tomorrow

the cielo vista ranch is some real life john dutton shit - it hangs out in the company of some of the largest western ranches, basically owns a high alpine mountain range, massive amounts wildlife of every kind, aaaand hundreds of years of legal squabbles with san luis valley land use rights holders, and an apparently somewhat rogue and rough squad of ranch hands.

1667417025086.png1667417789292.png

i'd take the trinchera or blanca ranch instead. the cielo vista is a perpetual headache for whoever owns it.

Last edited:
Well you'd be flushing $100k down the drain every time you squeezed the trigger on one. Such a great deal for landowners.
I imagine you could transfer it to someone every year? I'm unfamiliar with the program. I'd give it to someone who deserves it way more than I do

Well you'd be flushing $100k down the drain every time you squeezed the trigger on one. Such a great deal for landowners.
Nm, just read up on it, would gladly open up my land to that....just need to win that damn powerball first

I definitely get my money's worth out of the powerball tickets. I have way more fun in my own head with the what-ifs with my $2 powerball ticket than any other way you can have fun with $2.

And I can clearly see there's plenty of you who are also easily entertained with a cheap ticket!

I definitely get my money's worth out of the powerball tickets. I have way more fun in my own head with the what-ifs with my $2 powerball ticket than any other way you can have fun with $2.

And I can clearly see there's plenty of you who are also easily entertained with a cheap ticket!
Do you know what the street value of this hilltop is?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back