Potential new FWP point SNAFU?

Beignet

I’d been under the impression that points weren’t awarded unless you were unsuccessful in the draw and elected to purchase them in the event of being unsuccessful?

Going into this years application for B tags and antelope tags I held 1 elk B point, 0 deer B, 0 antelope, and 0 antelope B points.

Just logged in to see if my MSG points registered and noticed they’d already issued points for B and antelope draws that haven’t happened yet.

Is the application system boogered up? Anyone else have points applied in advance?

57EF940D-1D84-4BFD-9A7F-4DA494B5FE31.jpeg

Wife and I weren’t the lucky recipients of an extra bonus point pre-draw.
No kidding? I thought they’d just handed them out willy-nilly to everyone.

Looks like I might have a shot at the coveted whitetail doe tag I applied for after all!

In all seriousness, curious how they’ll handle this one. They’ve got a few doozies on their hands this year.

No kidding? I thought they’d just handed them out willy-nilly to everyone.

Looks like I might have a shot at the coveted whitetail doe tag I applied for after all!

In all seriousness, curious how they’ll handle this one. They’ve got a few doozies on their hands this year.

We will probably get them in their second go around with them.

#hankykeepingdreamsalive

This would be funny except for the fact that all the times FWP screws up and people aren’t even put into the limited entry draw or their points aren’t considered like has happened in the past they didn’t keep hundreds of dollars in nonrefundable fees. I wish the guy who has a very influential hunting platform would help fellow hunters out as his own state bends people over every year.

Back