Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Posting Pictures on the forum

B

bcat

I certainly dont mind posting pictures for you folks that ask me to do it for ya, but for any that would like to be able to post their own pictures and have a photopoint album of their own, heres how ya do it.

First go to www.photopoint.com, and they willl instruct you how to create your album. Then after you get your album created simply go to the picture you want to post click on it once. It will appear on your computer the size it will be on the post you want to create. There will be at the top of your picture a bunch of letters and numbers, go to that and click with the left mouse. It will turn green. Now click on it with the right mouse and a box will come up. Click COPY. Now go to the forum, go to the post ya want to make and click your right mouse. A box will appear. Click PASTE with the left mouse. Now you will have the url on your post. Go in front of the URL and type
CLick enter a couple times and write your story or what ever you are writing and click submit!!!! Easy as that. I will continue to help anyone that wants pictures posted, but this is how ya do it and its nice to have an album of youre own. I really enjoy ours. If anyone has problems, I will still be around some for the next few days, and then things will be mighty hectic here, and I may not be on as much. Have fun with your albums.
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

http://www.huntandlodge.com/Boykin/outfitter.html
www.huntandlodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

I will be around you guys just not quite as much. Seems like during calving a guy dont get hardly any sleep and any spare moments I use snoozing!!!! I am just as addicted to this forum as anybody so I will probably have to have a couple "FIXES" a day anyway just to keep going
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Sure do miss it when there is other things to do, except for hunting season and then it doesnt seem so bad!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

http://www.huntandlodge.com/Boykin/outfitter.html
www.huntandlodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members