Posting from a hospital bed

Prayers up sir! Glad the pain has eased up a bit, hoping for a quick recovery and a rapid return home.

A but if an update.... sorta...

Well thing really to report is that the pain is getting slowly better. It seems the antibiotics are attacking whatever infection i have in my abdomen.

The problem us, they don't know the source of the infection or exactly what is wrong.

CT, MRI, XRay, blood tests, etc, etc, etc, and they can't pin it all down.

Hopefully with all the tests I did yesterday afternoon will show something and we can get a plan together.

I am still quite weak.

No visitors, so it feels like prison.

. Hope you are up and following the dogs quickly! A short video to help pass the monotony.

Stay encouraged despite no news on the source of the infection....yet. My wife had a rare strep blood infection many years ago that took awhile to figure out. God bless you and your family in this time of uncertainty. You are not alone!

. Hope you are up and following the dogs quickly! A short video to help pass the monotony.

I have been watching a lot of YouTube.

Fresh tracks
100 years too late
Jacko
A few others as well

I have permission to set up my winter camp again this year. Plan is to set it up 3rd weekend of October for deer for my daughter then transition to lion hunting as deer season closes the week after Halloween.

I feel your pain man. I am at this moment debating calling 911 for the 5th time due to the Corona, not sure how its gonna play out. Can't breathe

I feel for you. For the lonely feelings without visitors, the girls at home, the uncertainty. If anything, you should feel honored to have the most positive thread on hunt talk. That aside, get better soon! I'm sure they're digging deep to find your source of infection, and you'll be home soon!

I am getting my old transplant removed on Friday aft afternoon as it seems to be the source of the infection. There have been many tests and absolutely no other explanation for the infection.

I am going to try no to do "drunk" posting Friday night haha.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back