Caribou Gear

Poor ATVers...

TB- If you weren't such a fool, you would know your statements were flat out wrong and ill conceived. You may wish to read the original article and subsequent posts. I have and what you are saying is Bu**sh**! Try getting facts straight then post. You post and then try to substantiate your illogical arguments...

MATTy, Once again, I was calling BS on IT's post. I have no problem with the original article. Please take a deep breath and get over it.
TB- If you weren't such a fool, you would know your statements were flat out wrong and ill conceived. You may wish to read the original article and subsequent posts. I have and what you are saying is Bu**sh**! Try getting facts straight then post. You post and then try to substantiate your illogical arguments...
Try showing where my facts are wrong. Please feel free to post anything you have that will show 50% or more of the ATV's do so illegally (for IT). Please tell where the last ATV meeting was that I attended. Also, please show where the BRC guy that IT was referring to was "either arrested and ticketed" or "neither arrested nor ticketed." Those would be the points you will need to cover to prove my falsehoods, have fun.

Back