Pool is supposed to open Saturday....... :)

It’s 90 here at my place in central TX. Tons of rain have brought us knee high grass (good for the cattle) waist high thorny thistle and bugs, lots of bugs.

Plus I’ve seen five snakes so far today.

We don’t have AC here in our little hunting cabin but my buddy is bringing a window unit tonight.

These are the days I want to move north.

You guys can have it! We got 16” just the other week and I wasn’t really happy about a May snow storm.

If it gets hot, and stays hot for consecutive days, bad things are going to happen in the SW corner. Specifically the rivers with no flood control (San Miguel, Animas, etc).

Bridges should be scared.

If it keeps raining at the rate it is in Kansas we will be living in a pool.

It’s crazy seeing and hearing the different weather around the Hunttalk world , you kinda assume most places are somewhat similar, then a thread like this reminds you how different or country is , in western Oregon it’s been upper 60’s and 70’s for most of May , 2 weeks ago we got to 90 for a few days , we were all pissed , to hot to soon , been a normal May around here , some days rain some sun , today’s at work its a comfortable low 70’s. 2 of my archery crew are out in the woods scouting and hanging trail cams, looking for a bear to hang a tag on , added the picture they sent me today , it’s better than my view from the work truck

Just got a new txt , that rifle just got broke in on a yote !! One less baby deer killer in the coast range , now I’m really jealous I’m stuck at work

I went to make a simple post about the weather, and it turned into a live hunt thread !!! Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Back