Poltical texts

Nick87

Anyone else getting sick of all the text messages on who to vote for. Phone is going off the hook. Each and every text I get assures your chances of getting a vote from me go down. Like I need you to tell me how to vote. We all know your both likely worthless lying sacks of thieving shit and that's why your running for office. Also love when all the signs turn into litter after November. Ok rant over.

Ad nauseam...
I have blocked every 406 phone # that is not on my contact list and reported spam texts repeatedly - each day...

It's a pity the turd skid mark that follows having to legitimately endorse or oppose political figures on this or that Montana FWP, Gov, Representative issue.

From Navy Seal Zinke to Berkely Kathleen Williams crapola.

I was just talking about this with a co-worker. Even if that who I was going to vote for it pisses me off!

Somehow I avoid the political spam texts and calls but we do get a ton of junk mail. I say that if I recognize the name on the ballot from junk mail they are not getting my vote. Or I suppose the ones that send the least amount of junk.

East side of Montana does not appear to be avid text campaigners or should that be avid campaign texters??
I have not received any. If I could put that in small font so as not to awaken the evil, I would.

I really haven’t gotten too many yet. But I’m sure it’ll pick up. Every one I get I block and report

I've started responding to each text with F$%K Off in all caps. Then about 5 days ago, I got a text asking if candidate X can count on my vote. I replied with a profanity laced response. Interestingly enough, I haven't gotten a single text since 🤷‍♂️
No because they are all Robo text. Apparently the do not call list doesn’t cover texts.

It wasn't a political text, but I got one yesterday letting me know that Oprah was doing the biggest giveaway she has ever done and I could get something good if I just followed the link, so I'm pretty sure I'm the big winner here...
and YOU get a car !!!! and YOU get a car !!!!!.....EVERYONE get a car..... LOL

Can't say I've ever received a political text. Guess Bentz and Wyden aren't worried about you and me. I'm working on building a paper mache sasquatch out of those damn Sparacino mailers though...
Sparacino does like his mailers. I get a few a week. Golden just came by and personally asked me to vote for him. You would think, since our system is entirely vote by mail, that once you send in your ballot your name would be put on a no contact list for all campaigns. I'll bet they would get a higher turnout if they did that.

Every once in a while I answer phone or sort of since I just place phone on counter and walk away doing chores. After a while, hello? Hello? Just my little helping hand keeping them from calling somebody else. I noticed I don't get calls from that number anymore.

I like the loosely putting hand over phone and talk loudly "hey Sarge, got the Mayors monthly crime report ready"? Click

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back