Caribou Gear Tarp

Poll: Licenses for illegals???

The question itself is just laughable.

To start with, give particular legal rights to someone who is breaking the law by their very presence? Ridiculous.

Secondly I'm just guessing here, but don't illegals try to stay low of the radar anyway? If you give them that right, how many are just going to wander up to the DMV and provide the government with their address and home phone?

Yes
771 votes (11%) No
5947 votes (89%)

6718 people have voted so far

I have a no vote in that one also

Oh I'm all for it, test them and if they pass they can come down to pick up their licence.
Have the INS waiting for them, with handcuffs, and ship them and their licence back where they came from.

We should have transported the wall that split Germany in half, over here and put it up...

This sounds like something cjcj would say but, instead of issuing them a license, why not put a tag for one illegal alien on each hunting license??

No 89% (6090)
Yes 11% (773)

I think that in certain areas you should get more than one tag. All in the name of management of course. After all, when you are way above the carrying capacity of the community, you need to get it back down fast. In my opinion, the carrying capacity should be .5 per state.

Mohave you would be surprised how many illegals are not flying under the radar....We have them hanging out by the thousands, when you add them all up at the home depot/lowes/ day labor centers [tax payer funded]. hell they are not worried about anything, they even had a march on the state capitol to protest the passage of [prop 200] they know they won`t be touched.. thats why they commit so many crimes....they used to hide and lay low... but that isn`t the case ...Yep i would go for a "bounty" say $100. for every one that you put under "citizens arrest" and turn in.... you could make $1,000. a day easy.

not just no, but " HELL NO", why give criminals licenses. if your not legal then you are a criminal for being here. besides they can't read or understand our traffic laws. |oo |oo |oo :MAD :MAD :MAD

Those for this poll just don't seem to be winning... ;) :)
Yes
796 votes (11%) No
6751 votes (89%)

7547 people have voted so far

We even have a new taxpayer funded labor center built to insure a nice spot to drive up and hire ILLEGAL aliens!! Now the judge says that 81% of AZ citizens are right and prop 200 is the law. Just saw a hispanic nurse at a hospital in Bisbee on the news say that she refused to report illegals and they could just arrest her. Our polititians are afraid to enforce the law due to the hispanic voting bloc. I bet the entire southwest will pass similar laws to force the government to control immigration.

Prop 200...survived another court challenge [injunction]... now it will become law... however the Hispanic groups led by Danny Ortega say they will try to get it to the 9th circuit... these a-holes just won`t give up [the people have spoken]

i do like the idea of the hunting tag, but would it be a buck or doe and which can you take first?? and are party tags allowed?? :D :D :D

Back