Caribou Gear

Police: Teen dies after boys shoot at each other while wearing body armor

WyoDoug

This is pure stupidity. You practice firearms safety at all time and do not ever shoot at anything you do not intend to kill.

My sister and I shot at each other with BB guns, then graduated to throwing darts. Still see the image of her running to the house with that dart flopping in her thigh.

Aah, the good ol’ days.
Me and both of my brothers did that till my mom took our BB guns away for a spell. Luckily we didn't lose and eye but my brother lost a tooth trying to shoot bottoms of glass pop bottles to make those purty glass minicones we used to collect.

We joke about Florida man and Darwin but in all reality this is why firearm education/hunters safety needs to be taught in schools.
You are assuming these idiots didn't have firearms safety. They are white boys from Florida. Methinks you assume too much.

Looking back at our childhood I don't know how my brothers and cousins and I are all still alive.

Now I will admit to doing some REALLY stupid shit over the course of my youth, things that made me shudder when I had kids of my own, but not ONCE did I ever think that playing tag with a 9mm might be some fun that I was missing!

Thining out the herd...
I caught my nephews shooting their new bows at each other,
I didn't stop them, I just went inside and told grandpa what
was going down outback. Then I sat back and watched the show! 💥

I worked with a guy (big prison type guy) that told me about playing taser tag with his buddies. That one still puzzles me.
LOL I had no choice buut done did that. I was in the Army in the MPs at Ft Benning and we had to train on them which included using them on each other. Tazers were just coming common back then. Hurt like a somebeach, something I am not eager to try again.

Back