MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

PokerStars tonight

txDEERhuntr

Is anyone down for a lil poker tonight? Just post your names on here and we shall see if we can get a hunttalk table!

Raney1010 is my poker name

So.... I started in a Tourney with 6,000 people with txdeer hunter @ 1:00 AM..... We were going to see who lasted longer.... HAHA !!! hump

1 hour into it there is a 5 min break and He was out like in 15 mins.

There is 1,830 left and I'm still in....... Cross your fingers I make top 1000 !!!!!

Txdeerr,,, you still in ?!?!? ;)

duh u know better, now lets talk about the other tournies and who was losing 1st yeah that would be u, thats ok u make it to the top 27 ill honestly be proud!

378 people left and I ttok a gamble and got lucky...... It's the 2nd break..... HAve i been doing this for 2 Fuggin Hours ?!?! HAHA !!

Well... since 10 actually.... MAN I"m tiered. I had a Boat and someone had a Straight and I reaked out wondering why the Chips came my way. I think I've been looking at the scren too long....... :D

Ranked 172 of 6,000........ Lost on a Boat... 3 jacks showing and a 10... I had a 10 burried. Jacks over 10's and he had the 4th Jack burried. OHHHH dang !!!!!
I'm gunna try that again some day, just not tonight :D

Just shows you any dork can get to the top 200... OHHH yah, Except for Txdeerhunter ... ;) (Was good to have you in chat though bud !!!!! THANX )

Moosie said:
Just shows you any dork can get to the top 200... OHHH yah, Except for Txdeerhunter ... ;) (Was good to have you in chat though bud !!!!! THANX )

Just so u know the stud tourney i was in, i ended up getting 198 out of 2600 so booyah!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back