Points On A Deer, Elk whatever

please accept this easterner apology, let me try some western lingo..

yesirr, i's got me "spit" ur 4x4 i's sure did.

let me see, 8 pt. - 4x4, 8 pt. - 4x4. oh yea, westerners are alot smarter, can't add but they are smarter.......

As usual, Tyler's only got half the answer. The WHOLE answer is that a) Westerners can't count past 10 with their shoes on, and b) if an Easterner said they shot a 4x4 everyone would start heading to the parking lot to check their truck. :p

Back when I went to school, 4X4 equaled 16, not 8, and 4X5 was 20....not 9.
So that means my 6X7 bull is a 42 point???? Cooooool!
LOL
You guys are really confusing me....
I go for the smaller deer need more points theory, myself..and the going out to the parking lot and checking their trucks...That one is funny...

Wyodeerhunter said:
I've NEVER heard anyone call pop SODA. WTF is Soda?

I have a fun story about the east vs west thing. A couple years ago we had a 6pt elk hanging up in camp and this lady came over with this strong accent and shes like "thats a nice 12 pt'er elk where can i get a 12 pt elk?" And we're like "no, its a 6 pt" and shes like "no, 1..2..3.. " and she counted out all the points for us...

Thats some funny stuff. I have gotten so much shiz for for calling Soda's Pop's.

I met some southern guys hunting moose this year on the Elk hunt and they were as nice as can be but my hell it was funny listneing to them talk. They was pretty excited about them biscuts mama was makin back at camp. And of course that had seen a 8 point bull moose but was too far off to shoot, prolly 250 yards they said hehehehehehehehe.

WHChick,,,I only count one side on any deer that I kill,and I don't count the eye guards, Whitetail Mule, or Blacktail.... Infact,, I damn near got my butt kicked by a butcher in Texas when I called his buck a nice 3 point hump He told me flat out that it was his biggest 8 pointer hes ever shot :MAD

Hunterman(Tony)

What the hell is a soda or a pop? It's all "Coke" here. :rolleyes:

Whitetails may be dinky and have to count all the points to make the grade, but at least we don't try to cover up a dink with 4 points on one side and a cowhorn on the other by calling it a "four point." :p

Back