Points On A Deer, Elk whatever

Or.. because those in the east have such small deer and such small country to hunt them in, they need all the stuff they can count to make it look bigger...

:cool:

Because those in the west can't count past 10 with their shoes on!
Apparently you are too smart to be living out here Tyler, maybe you need to head back to Indiana where all the sharp folks are. :D Don't forget to stop at Cabayoos on the way through. ;)

I keep waiting for some dumbass to ask where he can go in MT to shoot a 10pointer. |oo

I also like how back east they can shoot a basket rack four point with burrs at the bases and all the sudden "they done kilt themselfs a seventeen pointer" |oo :D

Because the syphlis from screwing those montana sheep makes them partially brain dead.
Who knows. Why do some guys call SODA weird shit like "POP"
Although when a southern hillbilly girl says " I just guzzled some pop" it scares me as to the meaning....

lol mtmiller, that is so true they coun't every bump on the rack lol.

Schmalts,
I've NEVER heard anyone call pop SODA. WTF is Soda?

I have a fun story about the east vs west thing. A couple years ago we had a 6pt elk hanging up in camp and this lady came over with this strong accent and shes like "thats a nice 12 pt'er elk where can i get a 12 pt elk?" And we're like "no, its a 6 pt" and shes like "no, 1..2..3.. " and she counted out all the points for us...

Hey shcmalts, how many points on that bull you shot this year? :D And what is wrong with a little wool pullin' now and then? :eek: hump

Probably the only thing they have in the east are WT and have to count everything. Out here in the west we have elk, mule deer, Whitetail, blacktail, Coues, and etc. Might also be to complicated on there tongue riddles back east as they are used to saying "Thurdy pointer" So might be to hard for them to understand. LOL

mtmiller said:
Hey shcmalts, how many points on that bull you shot this year? :D And what is wrong with a little wool pullin' now and then? :eek: hump
Miller, the problem with you is that you give new meaning to "pullin the wool over your eyes" EEEEEEEEEwwwwww (literally) :eek:

schmalts- I guess we'll just have to take it easy on miller as we know he's been dating his p@lm for way too long!!!! :D I bet after that sheep are attractive!

miller- Me living out here is only good for the general populace and I'm teaching them the error of their ways! Think I've been in UT too long!!! |oo Besides, I still haven't shot a 10pt muley yet...yes I count the eyeguards! The Cabelas comment was a bit low though, I guess they'll just have to take your Xmas gift back!

I shot a 18 pointer but if I count all the bumps could come up with a 30 pointer.LOL
Hey sheep ain't that bad as they cant tell on ewe when your done.LOL

So the real Answer is Whitetail ya Count all the points because they need to make up for the Small size of the deer, Muledeer ya count the Sides anlessit's Uneven then a 4 point with an Extra point would be a 4x5 or a 5x4 if you are a Showoff.

I shoot forked horns that have 2 on each side and Count it Whitetail way so it sounds better, then I don't post pics ;) So I shoot 4 points every year.

Pointer, Just cuz you're married doesn't mean you've stopped dating your Plam ya liar :p

my understanding is that you only count total points on a whitetail including brow tines. muleys and blacktails you count one side and dont count eye guards. whats the difference between a brow tine and an eye guard

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmokinHunter
Back