Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Podcast - request for topics

A question from across the pond.

When talking about Elk and the availability of tags the conversation is always directed at bulls, if a person was only interested in simply putting meat in the freeze and not antlers on the wall is it easy to get a cow tag? Are the various States on a level par with cow tags or are some easier than others?

All the best

Matt

I would like to request a podcast based on what kind of solutions we can offer to our congressman to help solve the public land issue. Thanks

Hey Big Fin! I was wondering if it were possible to have someone from the Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership on your podcast. Thanks!

I would like to hear an interview with Don Trump Jr. The sooner the better. Two main points: getting the public land message directly to the administration is critical, and, what I've read, he's a very dedicated hunter and I'd like to hear his perspective.

I have recently started listening to your podcasts and have gotten through a lot of them. I listened to the ones about e-scouting and how to apply in the various states. As a follow up to those I would like to hear what you look for in a particular unit before applying. How much public land? How accessible it needs to be? Is this different if it is a unit that requires several points vs 0 or 1 point to draw? Keep up the good work.

Would love to hear more about gear being used and how you set up that gear. Love hearing about scouting techniques for both mule deer and whitetail.

- "Ghost Grizzlies" in CO.
- Your take on using radios when hunting with friends.
- What do you pack for a first aid kit? - And maybe a story about when you were thankful you had it.

As you suggested to me when we met, perhaps a podcast comparing hunting in the US with all its public land, to the UK where it is ALL private.
It might make some people who take what you have for granted play a more active role in stopping any future sell off's of public land after hearing what it could be like in a worse case scenario, not great i can tell you.
I would be willing to take part, but i would be worried about dropping an 'F' bomb!
Cheers
Richard

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back