Pleasent Surprise

Was out today in the driftless region of SW WI and won the lottery!!! Was part of a 49 fish 3.5hrs with the fly rod. Wisconsin has no stocking for tiger trout makes this fish even more special to me. Hope to run into it another day.
View attachment 189954 View attachment 189953
Beautiful fish! It seems there are a few streams in the Driftless that produce good numbers of tiger trout. A cross between a brown and a brook! I have shocked a lot of them up but never caught one while fishing!

Beautiful fish! It seems there are a few streams in the Driftless that produce good numbers of tiger trout. A cross between a brown and a brook! I have shocked a lot of them up but never caught one while fishing!
Yeah I have heard of a few streams that they seem to be slightly more prevalent in. Wasn't expecting one out of this stream. I love living in this area has everything except the mountains.

Yeah I have heard of a few streams that they seem to be slightly more prevalent in. Wasn't expecting one out of this stream. I love living in this area has everything except the mountains.
I live on the Iowa side by Harpers ferry. I wish I could fish the Wisconsin side more.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back