Please Mr. Manning....

I heard that Tony Romo called Manning after the game. Tony said that he thought the reciever was open in overtime too ;)

You should listen to the Denver radio then, cuz I've heard every excuse except blaming the moon phases...

I honestly don't think they were THAT good. I've had to watch them all season. I would have ranked them 4 or 5 in the AFC, lower if you start including the NFC.

Excuses from the players themselves?

You should listen to the Denver radio then, cuz I've heard every excuse except blaming the moon phases...

I honestly don't think they were THAT good. I've had to watch them all season. I would have ranked them 4 or 5 in the AFC, lower if you start including the NFC.

I'd like to see the 4 or 5 afc teams you have listed ahead of them, they lost to new England and Houston beat the bengals and Baltimore in regular season and almost beat Baltimore again even after playing so poorly in this game. After seeing Houston late season slide I would've said they were better then them as well.

I love listening to the pathetic excuses here in Denver...

The Donkeys were overrated. They were in the weakest division in the NFL, as much as it pains me being a Chargers fan.

You could say they were the Notre Dame of the NFL this year.

now I know we could never be friends! over rated maybe a slight tad but they were still top 5 team in the league I think....played like crap...coached like crap...all came in one game...usually how it happens when you ride a win streak like they did

Zach,
I really hope your Chargers land Mike McCoy. Phyllis Rivers and McCoy! Watch out!

Such loyalty!! I love it!! Before Saturday this team was the best since sliced bread and now you're ready to ship off your OC. Hahahahahaha!

Still bitter about Rivers calling Cutler a cry baby? BTW, Phillip was right...:hump:

Of course you aren't going to hear excuses from the players, they can't openly say anything. I'm sure there were plenty behind closed doors though.

I actually heard one of the radio guys this afternoon(for those near Denver it was D Mac)say that PFM quit in OT and just wanted the game to end....:W:

Such loyalty!! I love it!! Before Saturday this team was the best since sliced bread and now you're ready to ship off your OC. Hahahahahaha!

Still bitter about Rivers calling Cutler a cry baby? BTW, Phillip was right...:hump:

Of course you aren't going to hear excuses from the players, they can't openly say anything. I'm sure there were plenty behind closed doors though.

I actually heard one of the radio guys this afternoon(for those near Denver it was D Mac)say that PFM quit in OT and just wanted the game to end....:W:

Philip was right. He still doesn't have much class.

Not sure why you are so positive the players are full of excuses, but whatever. As for the radio guys, they get paid to talk shit. Take it for what it's worth.

The team is good, McCoy is not. Can't stand his play calling. Cutler is a cry baby glad he's gone. I heard Dmac also, I don't agree. More later,babies crying.

cowboy, you don't like Sanders either? I'm not going to try to defend Lewis. Others did. No denying the talent, fists to the chest or not. No denying Deions either. As far as Manning, he holds the record for post-season losses I believe. mtmuley

Didn't read all preceeding.....but!
There ain't but two offensive rules in OT----don't fumble and don't throw a fugging interception.......sorry, Peyton, my hero, but Brady would appear to be better than you!!! Damn, it hurt to say thay!!!

cowboy, you don't like Sanders either? I'm not going to try to defend Lewis. Others did. No denying the talent, fists to the chest or not. No denying Deions either. As far as Manning, he holds the record for post-season losses I believe. mtmuley

You sure can twist chit - reread what i wrote and tell me where I said anything negative and or positive about Sanders. Are you insinuating I said Manning was good or bad? If you're gonna be a keyboard commando to fire somebody up at least get your poop in a group.

I'm a Broncos fan at heart. My first team is the Rams, but my second is the Broncs.

That being said, Fox needs to be fired. They got rid of Tebow for a lot less... You want to WIN football games, you play with a little more agression than kneeling with 30 seconds left, 2 timeouts and one hell of a quarterback.

IMO they got what they deserved for playing like a bunch of ladies...

Good god some of you people need to get a life. I've always loved all the armchair coaches who think they know it all.

Tough game, but last time I checked the Ravens were an NFL team with pretty good players. Denver had lots of opportunities to win it.

I've probably watched 90% of the Broncos games for the last 25 years. They played a bad game, its that simple. Champ didn't play well, Von didn't play well, the O-line didn't play well, and Manning made too many mistakes. Very similar to the playoff game they lost to the Jags in '96 before their Super Bowl run (they were 13-3 that year too).

Fox isn't going to get fired, DelRio isn't going to get fired, Elway won't make any major changes, Champ is not moving to safety, they will not be a better team because McCoy is leaving.

I'm sorry to see McCoy go. Top 3 offeense this year, and anyone who can win games with Tebow knows how to gameplan. Rivers will get better under McCoy. DelRio won't be a coordinator for too much longer either.

Denver will be right back in the mix next year. Elway is building the team the right way and they have great coaches.

Carry on...

Good god some of you people need to get a life. I've always loved all the armchair coaches who think they know it all....

Thank you for setting us straight Drake, with you armchair coaching, playing the percentages eh, didn't work out so well for the Broncos:D

Zach you think McCoy will get a Shana-Tan?

Thank you for setting us straight Drake, with you armchair coaching, playing the percentages eh, didn't work out so well for the Broncos:D

I don't even know what that means..

The over reactions by crazy fans are hilarious. Fire Fox, fire McCoy, Champ needs to retire, Broncos were over-rated, Elway needs to make changes, etc.....pretty funny stuff.

Zach you think McCoy will get a Shana-Tan?

If he buys a house anywhere near the coast, most definitely!! It's required!

I'm waiting to hear back from a buddy who's a season ticket holder, I'll see if he's going to renew.

I was listening to the local radio again today, and a caller(not the host, not a player) suggested that had the Bronco's been playing in a dome things would have been different.

Everyone wants to point to the fact that if Rahim Moore had done his job the Broncos would have won, but they don't point to the fact that if the Ravens special teams had done their job there wouldn't have been a kick returned for a TD.

In the end, it's just a football game, nothing life changing.

Hey cowboy, nevermind. Sometimes it's hard to interpret intentions just by words on an internet forum. Guess that's what happened. No offense intended, none taken. mtmuley

I'm a Broncos fan at heart. My first team is the Rams, but my second is the Broncs.

That being said, Fox needs to be fired. They got rid of Tebow for a lot less... You want to WIN football games, you play with a little more agression than kneeling with 30 seconds left, 2 timeouts and one hell of a quarterback.

IMO they got what they deserved for playing like a bunch of ladies...

They got rid of Tebow because he couldn't go through his reads and complete a pass. How many NFL teams are clamoring for his services right now? Oh, that's right, none. I like the kid, but jeez he has a long ways to go to be an effective NFL QB.

Back