MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Plate ‘em up

It’s a weird thing when your fork goes into the steak easier than the fish. Like soft butter. I’m not sure about the visual appeal, but that has to rank in the top 5 best tasting meals I’ve ever made. Might be #1. I’ll wait until tomorrow for that judgement to avoid “recency bias”.
I am not sure if you have ever tried any beef from Snake River Farms, they carry a high quality waygu and other products. When I get home and see a box on my porch, my mouth starts to water…

I am not sure if you have ever tried any beef from Snake River Farms, they carry a high quality waygu and other products. When I get home and see a box on my porch, my mouth starts to water…
I’ve had American Wagyu and Australian Wagyu. Both are awesome, but neither compare to Japanese A5. Prices reflect that difference. I’d submit that regular Argentinian beef is the best price/quality value there is.

It’s a weird thing when your fork goes into the steak easier than the fish. Like soft butter. I’m not sure about the visual appeal, but that has to rank in the top 5 best tasting meals I’ve ever made. Might be #1. I’ll wait until tomorrow for that judgement to avoid “recency bias”.
I didn't see this. mtmuley

Here’s what the Wagyu looks like before cooking. Fat renders at very low temp, and literally melts in your hands. It ain’t cheap, but for the occasional splurge it rocks. It’s so rich you can’t really do more than 6oz portion or so.

View attachment 311605
I don’t mean to be disgusting here, but I would have to think long and hard about trusting a fart for a while after eating that thing.

Looks dang good though.

I’ve had American Wagyu and Australian Wagyu. Both are awesome, but neither compare to Japanese A5. Prices reflect that difference. I’d submit that regular Argentinian beef is the best price/quality value there is.
Where do you acquire your Argentinian beef if I may ask?

Where do you acquire your Argentinian beef if I may ask?
I have a guy who works for me there. When the Argentine peso crashed back before Covid, I had him buy some and ship it to me. Tenderloins were less than $15/lb and ribeyes were like $12. Quality was excellent. Haven’t gotten any in awhile, but now that I’m thinking about it… 🤔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back