Yeti GOBOX Collection

Plate ‘em up

I can’t claim any credit for these other than shoving the finished products in my pie hole but I’ve been eating my way back and forth across this island for nearly two weeks now and it’s been freakin amazing!!

DD278E2C-1464-4122-B94F-920A27D41516.jpeg
BBQ’d shrimp tacos!

AA10CC7D-9394-46C1-B875-EFC645B27B7B.jpeg
Lobster tacos!

92723B3D-BAF4-43B6-A47E-42BA83B38EBD.jpeg
Jamaican jerk chicken fajitas!

A6960360-FD94-42CF-845F-22F3F8328444.jpeg
Enchilada sampler!

That looks great! Care to share the recipe. The lord knows we are overrun with zuch and tomatoes bright now.
I actually just made it up. Sliced zucchini length wise then parboiled it in a large deep sauté' pan until it was a bit soft. Just use the zucchini in place of noodles in your favorite lasagna recipe. I added some sliced tomatoes on top and baked it.

@Wildabeast
Well…gladly share the “recipe” but unfortunately (much to my Mrs chagrin) I’m one of those experimenter types that “measures by taste” and never typically writes down portions.

For this I use natural creamy pbutter as a base and add the following as my taste buds call for:
Fresh garlic
Fresh ginger
Rice wine vinegar
Coconut aminos
Sweet chili sauce
Chipotle hot sauce
Datil hot pepper sauce
Sesame oil.

I mix it together and it’s typically on the thick side (which is great for a dipping sauce but I like thinner as a taco/satay sauce) so I thin it with cooking sherry.

Since I just made a decent batch (bottle full) it will be a bit before I do it again but I’ll try to got down portions/ratios next time and shoot you a msg. It’s pretty dang tasty.

Back