Caribou Gear

Plate ‘em up

Next time try cooking them for about an hour over direct heat and then pulling them off to the side and wrapping them in foil or peach paper and spray them down with some apple cider vinegar and wrap them up and let them sit over indirect heat for about 2 hours wrapped. then unwrap them and put them over direct heat for about a half hour with sauce. Try to keep your direct and indirect heat around 225-250.

Next time try cooking them for about an hour over direct heat and then pulling them off to the side and wrapping them in foil or peach paper and spray them down with some apple cider vinegar and wrap them up and let them sit over indirect heat for about 2 hours wrapped. then unwrap them and put them over direct heat for about a half hour with sauce. Try to keep your direct and indirect heat around 225-250.
Thank you

View attachment 187889View attachment 187890 Italian venison meatballs for the spaghetti and meatballs that was consumed way faster than the shutter speed on my phones camera.
That looks really good! I do at least half of my grindings as hot Italian sausage. I use it in spaghetti sauce, lasagna and also make Italian sausage hoagies with peppers and onions. Definitely prefer it over plain burger. I’ve not done meatballs with it yet, but that’s about to change after seeing yours!

Grilled muley backstrap with homemade fettuccini and a mushroom wine sauce. When we first started dating, my fiancé “didn’t like deer”; now, our most recent beef steak didn’t have enough flavor and she prefers deer/elk!

Attachments

• 2EA0C5E9-18AE-4A7B-9B88-D3C9C9B413A7.jpeg
    2EA0C5E9-18AE-4A7B-9B88-D3C9C9B413A7.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
No pic but made bear burgers on the flat top last night. Just normal LTO toppings. Excellent. Beginning to think bear beats venison for burgers. Next bear might be going entirely in the grinder.

Grilled up a whitetail backstrap tonight.
Have some vid of it on the grill, but can't post them for whatever reason.

Didn't take any plate pictures anyways lol

Eggplant parmesan with meat sauce and all the good cheese. If you get the chance to buy produce from Benson's Farm, do it! The eggplant was so yummy.
20210823_221823.jpg20210823_222310.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back