Just so it’s clear, I’m going to shoot Montana does and a milk-tongued buck

I’m going to do it with a 6.5 Creedmoor just to make the disdain palpably clear

I’m going to post pictures

I’ll be wearing characteristic Wisconsin trademarks

I’m going to enjoy the entire process

It’s gonna be great.

#conservation
#fixyoursystemyoulazycensored
I expect a doe picture with an actual cheesehead, with your name and all.

Hunting is conservation and I’m coming to help conserve the hell out of Montana

#fixyoursystem

Hunting is conservation and I’m coming to help conserve the hell out of Montana

#fixyoursystem
I encourage everyone to come shoot every last deer on public. Until their is nothing to shoot dipshits like dickhead or I mean cheesehead will be in line for a tag. If it’s legal and there are tags people should get to it. I will sit out I don’t have the stomach for it.

*Edit: you Montanans are the biggest bunch of cry babies I’ve ever seen. I’m looking forward to killing some of your shit this year.
I encourage everyone to come shoot every last deer on public. Until their is nothing to shoot dipshits like dickhead or I mean cheesehead will be in line for a tag. If it’s legal and there are tags people should get to it. I will sit out I don’t have the stomach for it.
You obviously have Velcro boots. You just can’t get them tight enough. Cheesedick and foodismemories will show you how in 2022😂😂

How the f is this thing still alive.....

Impressive first time poster long time lurker goes for 28 pages and counting.

Wonder if ONX has a secret cage fight symbol?
He doesn’t contribute. It is people that think they know how bad eastern MT is vs people that actually live there and have seen the demise first hand. Quite fun really.

Last edited:
How the f is this thing still alive.....

Impressive first time poster long time lurker goes for 28 pages and counting.

Wonder if ONX has a secret cage fight symbol?
Jealous? I am. Montana deer on hunttalk is one hell of a trigger. Most of the posters have flogged this horse for years but there is always a new clown that knows something new and that’s why montana is screwed. Endless supply of “new” ideas 😂😂 quite comical to me

Jealous? I am. Montana deer on hunttalk is one hell of a trigger. Most of the posters have flogged this horse for years but there is always a new clown that knows something new and that’s why montana is screwed. Endless supply of “new” ideas 😂😂 quite comical to me
Can't say I'm jealous as I'm a top 10 contributing member. This topic alone besides farm animals makes up about 65 percent of my posts.

I love it.

Back