Yeti

Planning for an Eastern Montana mule deer hunt

SwaggyD

How the f is this thing still alive.....

Impressive first time poster long time lurker goes for 28 pages and counting.

Wonder if ONX has a secret cage fight symbol?
He doesn’t contribute. It is people that think they know how bad eastern MT is vs people that actually live there and have seen the demise first hand. Quite fun really.

Last edited:

rogerthat

How the f is this thing still alive.....

Impressive first time poster long time lurker goes for 28 pages and counting.

Wonder if ONX has a secret cage fight symbol?
Jealous? I am. Montana deer on hunttalk is one hell of a trigger. Most of the posters have flogged this horse for years but there is always a new clown that knows something new and that’s why montana is screwed. Endless supply of “new” ideas 😂😂 quite comical to me

EYJONAS!

Jealous? I am. Montana deer on hunttalk is one hell of a trigger. Most of the posters have flogged this horse for years but there is always a new clown that knows something new and that’s why montana is screwed. Endless supply of “new” ideas 😂😂 quite comical to me
Can't say I'm jealous as I'm a top 10 contributing member. This topic alone besides farm animals makes up about 65 percent of my posts.

I love it.

SwaggyD

I called my dad’s buddy last night who has hunted the breaks for 55+ years. Asked him what he thought about the current state of mule deer. He was disgusted. Hasn’t shot one in over 20 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtn baldy