Caribou Gear

Pink rifle

warmer

Looking to buy my 17 year old daughter a .243 for deer hunting. She would really like a pink or pink/camo finish, but so far I am striking out. I am not real particular about brand, price is a slight concern and would consider an after market stock. Anyone out there know where I should look? Thanks.

I was browsing around online and haven't been able to find anything...sorry If I see anything locally for some reason I'll let you know.

...or you could take the barrel and action off and take the stock to a auto body and collision garage and have them paint it for you...they should be able to do something pretty custom if you want

I
...or you could take the barrel and action off and take the stock to a auto body and collision garage and have them paint it for you...they should be able to do something pretty custom if you want

That is exactly what we did.... cost about $175 if I remember right. Turned out great. I'll post some pics when I can.

theres piles of places you could have the stock dipped...alot less then 175 bucks too...

Here are some pics of the wife's rifle that we had a paint shop do... Was kind of expensive, but it came out exactly how she wanted it.

Attachments

• Pink Gun.jpg
    Pink Gun.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 8,555
Thanks to everyone for your input. Looks like a custom paint job it is. Lucky for me I am currently working on a new house for our local body shop owner. Have to work out a deal with him!

Have a pink stock that was painted with Krylon for my daughter. She's not old enough to use it yet but bet you could paint your own for pretty cheap. Will see if I can get a picup later ,wife has the camera.

Amazing what 37 tube's of Dollar Store lip stick,12 cans of Aqua Net, and a K-Mart hair dryer can do !!!

Look's too good. Now I'm going to have to Freakin' build one for Miss Robbie !!!

Thanks.......

Here is a pic of my daughters stock. Have a 308 it could go on but will look for a 223 or 243 for her to start with.

Attachments

• Zoe's Stock 001.jpg
    Zoe's Stock 001.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 4,269
I can vouch for the duracoat, I deal with it a lot, and have no complaints whatsoever. The more I work with it the better I like it, as with most things it gets easier with experience. I am now creating my own camo patterns as well as odd custom work. One of the best I turned out yet was an electric pink AR15 for a woman that was into competitive targets. I thought it would look horrid, but turned out getting a lot of positive feedback on it.

The duracoat is also awesome in the fact that it is a great protectant.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back