Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

piggy pic!

DKO

This is a hog i got a couple weeks ago at the end of turkey season! 180 lbs sow a buddy of mine wanted one for the grill and wanted a bigger pig, why, i dont know but O.K. here ya go!

fe852649.jpg.orig.jpg

Jason, i got big ole sow with your name on it,she looks alot like this pig but the coloration is very symetrical around the head and shoulders and her cutters arent bad either so if she hasnt or doesnt piss off any ranchers then we should be able to find her again, and the big black one you saw is still out there and im pretty sure where we can find him cause i saw him again during turkey season and hes gettin real spooky, given time he would be a nice trophy!

next time its bow only ,that .280 makes too much of a mess :D:D

Thanks CC, i know its in your blood now!!! :D they are alot of fun to hunt , do you bow hunt ??? wow! talk about a rush! when ya got one about 150 lbs poppin his jaws at ya it gets pretty exciting!

Moose, ya like my boots huh :D:D:D i can send ya a pair if ya want hehehehe maybe you to could use them elk hunting in the high country like joshy does hehehehe:D these are the short ones sometimes hip boots are in order for the wet season:D

DKO- Is there a season for pigs or are they open all year round?? Just wondering, 'cause I may have to try my new rifle out on something. :D

1-Pointer, there is no season for hogs on private property, we hunt them pretty much year round! most ranchers here consider them a nuisance and want them killed! other ranchers hunt them and manage them as game animals!

i will know in june if i get the lease on a ranch here in central fla. if it works out and you can make the trip south i will take ya for a hog hunt to try out that new graduation present ya got, any BTW congrats on a great achievement! you should be proud of yourself! oh and if i remember your dad wanted to hunt hogs with ya, so like i said if i get the lease i will take you and your dad hog hunting with me!

Dean.. Congrats on the pig.... Uhhh Can you hook me up with some Boots like yours :D:D:D They look like Joshes from H.I.S. :D:D:D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back