Pigeons- they gotta go

I wonder if they'd eat grain that's soaked in the fly attractant there's blue and clear stuff. Kills em deader than shit. Unfortunately anything else that eats it to. Good way to get rid of a couple unwanted neighbors guests to.......

I had a buddy put some out for raccoons unfortunately he got a little more than he bargained for....

Why all the distress about some pigeons in the first place?

Just curious.

Not sure if it’s the accumulating pigeon shit on the clay tile roof of my most valuable asset or the cooohoooocuhoo’ing in the morning that I dislike more.
I like the doves but not a big fan of these sky rats.

Not sure if it’s the accumulating pigeon shit on the clay tile roof of my most valuable asset or the cooohoooocuhoo’ing in the morning that I dislike more.
I like the doves but not a big fan of these sky rats.
You should probably move to the country to avoid all the wildlife...

:)

You sound a lot like my neighbors that moved to the country to complain about how they can't leave catfood out for the cat because of the raccoons. they hate the deer and rabbits that eat their flowers and shrubs, and the sounds and smells of the country are offensive. So, they want to kill everything. You are the one that bought into an AZ suburb.

You sound a lot like my neighbors that moved to the country to complain about how they can't leave catfood out for the cat because of the raccoons. they hate the deer and rabbits that eat their flowers and shrubs, and the sounds and smells of the country are offensive. So, they want to kill everything. You are the one that bought into an AZ suburb.

I’ve been here since June 2018. The pigeons showed up about 2 weeks ago.

It had been just doves and quail until recently.
I’ve had mountain lions in my shed and bears in my kitchen in Montana.
That’s all okay. But these birds...

I’ve been here since June 2018. The pigeons showed up about 2 weeks ago.

It had been just doves and quail until recently.
I’ve had mountain lions in my shed and bears in my kitchen in Montana.
That’s all okay. But these birds...

Trap, fatten, pot pies. Pretty simple.

People move to town to escape the country and bring everything they are running from with them. :)

True Butte has some fine folks living there. I say this jokingly but I am poking fun at Butte folks just giving them a hard time. If God had to give the world an Enema, Butte is where he would do it!! you have to admit that's funny! For those that do not know Butte has an enormous circular shaped mining pit hole from years and years ago that is now closed. I mean this sucker is huge! Kinda like a ginormous sphincter. Berkely pit is about 1 MILE long and 1/2 MILE wide and 1780 Feet deep! It was opened in 1955.
Sphincter !!

Back