PEAX Equipment

Pigeons- they gotta go

MTGomer

Alright, I need the best pigeon removal remedies for the suburbs.

When I lived in Butte, America we shot them. Sometimes with pellet guns, sometimes with sub sonic .22 lr.
We were even paid by downtown businesses to do this and the police allowed it. Like I said... America.

Now, I live in an Arizona suburb. 1/3-1/2 my street have moved in from California in the last year. I don’t think standing on the street and plinking pigeons off my roof is an option.
What do I do? Poisoned corn? A fake owl? Let’s hear it.

I would focus on removing the bigger vermon first: Californians! LOL. Then stick to BB gun but my buddy used a 22 pistol surpressed to kill off his squirrel problems, that was so quite all you heard was slight pop and the action working, amazingly quite

Collared doves are delicious, maybe pigeons are too, but I’ve seen too many living in their own guano to ever have any desire to eat them.

I have a good friend who traps pigeons for dog training, not sure of the equipment he is using, but I’m sure a quick search on the Google machine would give some results for the right direction.

Birds are hard, LOTS of EPA restrictions to wade through.
Years ago I was an exterminator. Even 40 years ago it was hard.
We had a special permit to use what was called ( I think) tanglefoot.
Kind of like a mouse glue board only a pipe. They would land and get stuck.
That was not the answer, it was there flopping around. It scared the other pigeons and they stayed away, as in someone else's problem.
Now I think the only thing you can do is net or Pokeiy things on their perch. We also would use a very nasty Poison mixed in grease and would spread it where they would walk in it Works great, but anything that touched it would die including your Californian neighbors. They stopped that just as I started. DANG.

OR

Alright, I need the best pigeon removal remedies for the suburbs.

When I lived in Butte, America we shot them. Sometimes with pellet guns, sometimes with sub sonic .22 lr.
We were even paid by downtown businesses to do this and the police allowed it. Like I said... America.

Now, I live in an Arizona suburb. 1/3-1/2 my street have moved in from California in the last year. I don’t think standing on the street and plinking pigeons off my roof is an option.
What do I do? Poisoned corn? A fake owl? Let’s hear it.

G*damn, if Butte isn't one of the finest towns in America.

Collared doves are delicious, maybe pigeons are too, but I’ve seen too many living in their own guano to ever have any desire to eat them.

I have a good friend who traps pigeons for dog training, not sure of the equipment he is using, but I’m sure a quick search on the Google machine would give some results for the right direction.
The ones that hang around the farm are delicious. They are mostly grain fed though. Not sure about city dwellers.

Back