Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

pig pen bcat

Cuban

bcat,

Heres the deal, do me a favor. Since you are the champ of moving/deleting post, please take my name off of this entire site. I dont like the idea of being associated with the pig pen right off the bat. I dont exactly know what just happend here but I'm not interested in being a part of these games. As far as BCA goes, I am obviosly somewhat bius to him as I have hired his services, But he is good guy, you would probalbly like him if you got to know him.I will certainly continue to visit this site as I have had some fun and learned alot from you and the others, It would be better if i just watch.Cuban

Cuban-I believe your topic should be back here by now. Moosie and I have been trying to get eveerything back in perspective, and I think it should be here in the cat section without the nasty posts. Thats why I nuked the first ones and when it looked like it was getting nasty again I moved it. Dont leave the site we enjoy having ya here ya just gpot caught in the middle. It hould be up now!! Sorry for the inconvienience Cuban
bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

http://www.huntandlodge.com/Boykin/outfitter.html
www.huntandlodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

Back