Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Pics to pass the time

browtine

Administrator
Some of these are poor quality. They were off the video camera..You know which ones they are :( ..I hope you enjoy them
elk5.jpg

elk7pt.jpg

elk3.jpg
elk2.jpg
elk1.jpg

I just looked at these again and I noticed that there aren't any other bulls in the picture with all the cows. Is that a story in itself or what?

:cool:

Browtine, Awesome pictures.... Like all the rest of the ones I see from ya. I think you and Deerking should go into a Picture conest. You guys are top knotch.... OK OK there are others like MtMiller, Wyohunter and the List goes on, but Gosh Dang it I got a Elk WOODIE right now !!!

Thanx for posting the Pictures. Even your "NOT SO GOOD ONES" give most of the rest of us an extra heart beat pulse !!!!!

Thanks for the reply's guys.

Moosie, I am not in the same class as deerking. I wish, I would have to put DK as one of the best photographers on any hunting board I have seen. If we were to have a contest, I would have to forfiet...I may have a few more elk pics to post. Season tis upon us.

brow
You are much to kind, thanks. Them are some great pictures, really enjoyed them. Keep up the great work.

Back