Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Pics and more pics...

Did a hike today , came across this old tree that had fallen down hill years ago and now the root wad is old gray and worn , was interesting to look at so I snapped a pic , Also noting there was no trail where I found this I was bushwhacking down hill into a meadow to look for elk sheds and just using ONX to just wander through the forest to get to where I wanted to go

I took 2 pics from different angles
ADF91CC0-B020-49AE-9F92-7C2FDEB4ABB9.jpeg

6DC3E2C6-1072-44E8-83E3-A18D58DA1159.jpeg

mushroom pic also, lots of great colors in the forest this time of year
C2B6E342-4B2A-4438-8972-7CFF7A084854.jpeg

6DA02319-AF16-4E1C-94F8-FC1EFAEBB8BB.jpeg

Put out 2 bluebird boxes last spring, didn't have any show up.

This spring, a pair of renters moved in.

IMG_20200425_103529136.jpg

IMG_20200425_111214567.jpg

Hunting wife

thank you !! Looks perfect to me--sand, palms, sea, sailboat, remembering when I still looked o.k. in a bikini---great memories and I thank you!

Dad used to have us do the same every winter with our bikes. We learned a lot of lessons about how to pack bearings, use the right size wrench, and how proper sanding and prep and light coats of paint make a better product in the end vs. a rushed job. There were lots of runs that had to be sanded down and started over :) Many great lessons that I still think of today and have tried to teach my kids as well. Great job, life lessons can be better than school lessons sometimes.

Dad used to have us do the same every winter with our bikes. We learned a lot of lessons about how to pack bearings, use the right size wrench, and how proper sanding and prep and light coats of paint make a better product in the end vs. a rushed job. There were lots of runs that had to be sanded down and started over :) Many great lessons that I still think of today and have tried to teach my kids as well. Great job, life lessons can be better than school lessons sometimes.
I'm not real handy, so I just hope we can get it all back together and rideable! LOL. I'm hoping it becomes a good lesson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brady1988
Back