Pics and more pics...

I sure wish I was up there instead of down here. Where exactly is that at?

Burnett County Wisconsin, which is in the northwest corner of Wisconsin. Duluth is about 60 miles north. This was in our county forest, which is managed just like a national forest, but owned by the county. For not being in the west, we still have tons of public lands-county, state, and federal in my county. I've always lived in the Northwoods of Wisconsin and love it here

Heavy crop

CckpRBz.jpg

Thought a random picture thread might be a fun distraction. And I wanted to test a new upload option for me.

Colosseum.
View attachment 66501
I've been there and the movies don't do it justice. Amazing place with history.....When you touch the walls on the outside; I was humbled so much that my first thought was,"This place is older than Jesus Christ himself". I had a feeling of peace knowing that my faith and relationship with God (at that moment and still today) was real and stronger than ever. I don't know what to tell people who haven't ever been inside the coliseum other than that, it will make you become a believer in history. Nothing here in America has that much "age". Anyways, great picture and it bought back great memories when I visited Rome. Gotta be on everyone's bucket list of travel destinations when this covid is all done someday. (y) :)

From last weekend. Ever seen a drillbit untwist?
20200412_160308.jpg
Special delivery. Coronas by the fire. She's got one and her brother is bringing the other. Learning such valuable skills early in life is the key to success.
20200412_173001 (2).jpg

Not really sure what this is but now that you guys looked you cant just unsee it !!

Attachments

• 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 25
Ok hows this one a bit better than last and at least it wont cause blindness

Attachments

• 597.jpg
    597.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 25
sunset.jpg

IMG_1456.JPG
IMG_3168.jpg
IMG_3245.jpg
IMG_3738.jpg
Picture descriptions
1. October - Northern Maine the day before moose season opened
2. September - Colorado at 12,100' early season muley.
3. February - New Mexico. Florida Mountains. A snow shower while ibex hunting.
4. February - 20 miles from the southern tip of Texas. 2nd day of Nilgai season.
5. April - A swamp in central South Carolina mid Turkey season.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back