Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Pick Two Hunts or Adventures

88man

Ok lets have a little fantasy fun. In this Fantasy experiment you can pick two adventures that are totally free basically its an all inclusive if needed or just a tag if thats what you want. Some of the adventures are multi year or combo type. Nothing transferable to sell.

1. Late season WY unit 56 elk tag.
2. WY region G deer tag > 3 years in a row.
3. Co unit 76 elk > 2 tags (2 hunters)
4. Wy unit 100 elk tag.
5. Utah Henry Mts deer tag.
6. Utah San Juan elk Tag.
7. 4 new mexico unit 52 elk tags (4 hunters)
8. Montana 410 -20 elk tag
9. Colorado unit 44 4th season deer tag
10. Salt water and fresh water fishing trip to alaska 7 days for 2 people
11. Wyoming unit 101 deer tag and 58 antelope tag for 2 hunters
12. 2 tags any Wy antelope unit two years in a row ( 2 people)
13. Wy unit 5 sheep tag. This selection counts as both of your picks
14. Nm 16B elk tag.
15. any famous ranch elk hunt anywhere, pick and name it.
16. 2 Idaho unit 40 deer tags (2 people)
17. Arizona unit 10 elk tag
18. Wy Mt goat tag you pick unit
19. Wy unit 61,62 or 63 elk tag.
20. Co unit 2 or 201 elk tag
21. Utah Book cliffs deer tag for 2 hunters 2 years in a row
22. AZ strip 13a deer tag
23. Grizzly/wolf hunt in WY counts as both your picks
24. Co unit 191 Moose tag or Wy 38 moose tag
25. Co 3rd season deer tags for 4 people any unit for 4 years

Have Fun, can be bow or gun and if not specified the hunt dates you like.

I honestly don't know enough about any of those hunts to be able to narrow in so specifically. But here are my thoughts.

13 would be amazing, but 1 thing is less than 2 things, so I would pass on that so I could make 2 choices.

18, although I don't know which unit I would pick because I haven't given any serious thought about goat hunting. I would want to be bow hunting though, because I really like the idea of archery over rifle hunting.

Final pick would be 3. I would love to take my dad on a hunt like that but he is a bit less interested in too mountainous an effort. Probably I would take my buddy Chris along. Although he isn't a bow hunter yet. He'd probably get serious about it if there was a hunt like this to get ready for.

7 and 10.

An elk hunt for the whole family and a Fishing trip for my father and father in law.

Tough choice! I’d say 3 so both my dad and I could have a great chance at a bull and 24 with my dad hopefully able to tag along and share the experience

26. Busted by behind on a general tag hunt that I paid for myself and did 400+ hours or research and scouting. No satisfaction like self-satisfaction

17 and 24 no question... I've wanted to hunt AZ for some time now, just haven't made it happen. Haven't had an opportunity for moose yet either, feels like a no-brainer.

Just reread this and noticed that tags are not transferable to sell, but seems they are transferable to use. In that case my answer changes to 17 with the tag going to my dad and I just go along and 24 with me having the tag and my dad joining me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back