Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Physical Conditioning @ Home

I think its like 75 bucks now. I have the 30-30s and the post season workout programs. They make a huge difference IMO. Outside of strength, Recovery, Mental toughness have been some of the bigger things improved with me IMO.

I don't have time for more between working and helping the kids with distance learning but I'm still getting the normal 2-3 miles 3 times a day with the dog (gotta keep the bird dog entertained so she doesn't eat the couch) and flinging as many arrows in my 7 yard basement "range".

I’m going bat crazy not being able to go to the gym, but I’ve tried to make up for it by doing lots of hiit workouts, running, and ruck sessions. More than anything, it’s been the toughest to keep my daily schedule what it was.

Running 5 miles daily in moderately hilly terrain is my standard routine. Can’t hit the gym now so my strength training is temporarily limited to push ups, sit ups, pull ups and dips.

One of the biggest tragedies of the last month is that I never got my order of Thin Mints and Tagalongs.
My mother in law just sent a box of each yesterday in the mail. What's your price...:D
Unfortunately they're both already half eaten by my kids (aka me).

After being lazy and getting fat last summer and fall I’ve started running again and also added in some body weight exercises.

Considering this is my busiest time of the year and I had 6 weeks of travel in the the last 3 months I have been pretty happy with my progress. Still have 10 or 15 more to go though.

822A44AF-569C-466A-A4BA-C63A995E26FB.png

One of the biggest tragedies of the last month is that I never got my order of Thin Mints and Tagalongs.
We ordered quadruple what we needed......... took the TP approach. I myself am also trying to set a personal best record for most packs of Double Stuffs consumed in a two week time span...... Gotta get ready for spring bears!

I’ve been doing T 25 and Insanity max 30 for about three years now. They are through the beach body website and you can get it free for two weeks right now. Only a couple of the sessions (there about 15 videos for each) require weights. I do those workouts 3-4x week and the other 1-2x I either run for about half an hour or lift heavier weights. I bet a person could achieve 95% of his max potential and be in absolutely tremendous shape with nothing more than running, push ups and pull-ups though.

Love where this thread is headed hahaha.

What do you do to stay in shape?

Majority answer: Pound Double Stuffs and 16 oz. beers...... duh.
That's funny I came here to post that as my workout routine, except only 12 oz :(

It's actually kind of ironic. The ones who are in THE best shape CAN handle (around waistline) ten Oreos and a dozen pints nightly. I sure as hell can't

I know that the rest of you missed the Olympic trials by just a hair....

Started back to running last week. Gonna keep that up and get to working on BW exercises and with kettlebells/maces this week. Boys don't know it yet, but they will as well since I'm now the PE teacher.
I tried that with my kids yesterday I was tempted to suspend them. 😆

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back