Perfect cooler for a elk....

At what point does a cooler become TOO big?

Have seen those giant ones at commercial fishing joints that look to be only twice the size of this.

JumpingJehoshaphat that is huge.

That’s what she said.

Gonna need @Big Fin to go ahead and seal up a sponsorship deal with Yeti that includes promo codes for his loyal fans. That’s the only way I can afford one 1/4 of one of those.

I ended up with a 400 qt. of another (much less costly) brand (no knock to Yeti just out of my price range), (hey someone posted it as I was typing, and you can get it much cheaper) it's about the same weight. You're definitely not going to be moving it around much if it's full, it does have slots for a pallet jack/fork if you're set up for such, but I'm not so I just either leave it in the back of the truck or put things in it in largish containers if possible and move them out, unload it and move them back in. I can easily load it by myself empty. I got a big sheet of ice blanket from Uline and cut them to size so not a big puddle of water at the end. I like it a lot, can easily fit 2 cow elk, probably a bull and a cow.

Coolers shouldn’t come with fork lift slots
Dang even that is bad. I paid $250 each for two restaurant/catering grade coolers and thought that was bad. But these are hard metal sides and bear resistant. I also got two 100qt Artic brand I paid $50 each at a garage sale in good condition.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back