Yeti GOBOX Collection

People have too much money..

Buzz, I never said the killing part is fun. Everything else is.

One last question and I'm done. Is it a cow hunting that's dumb or if it had antlers would it still be dumb to you since I don't care for the meat and give it away.

Hold on NEWT!!! If Killing aint fun then why don't we all run down to the local meat market and just buy it and save bundles of money in the process. There is some truth both ways but let's face it> there are very few of us that actually need to elk hunt to survive. Just look at me> I enjoy the luxury of hunting for fun while also shopping with food stamps for the beer to wash it down!! What more could a person ask for!!

pa mt man,

No, its not dumb killing cow elk, they're great eating. I just wouldnt put that much effort, time, and money into killing something (bull or cow) I had no intention of eating, thats all. It would be about like me making arrangements to go to PA for 3 whitetail does, that I didnt want.

Difference being though, that you cant hunt elk in PA, so maybe you're right.

I do hope you have a good time and best of luck to you.

raybow 1, Things are Great!!! Feeling better than ever and living the Dream! OK, I may have made a statement about what I think is wrong and I do appreciate those of yall that see nothing wrong with fencing in alot of "Exotics" into a Forty acre enclosure, go for it! I will say if my hunt for an elk produces an elk, whether it tastes great or tastes chitty, that elk is going to be used. Here in the Southeast it is not that hard to get a few deer each year and our W&F people beg us to reduce the herd. I have always kind of had one moment during an Elk hunt that I remembered other that the shot or kill that defined that hunt and that is what I don't see behind the Enclosures that I spoke of. John

there is nothing wrong with hunting cause you enjoy it. part of huntng is killing, as long as you have a plan for the meat, then who cares. I killed 4 deer last year and only one went in my freezer. my mom and her husband love it. he is 72 and hasn't killed a deer in quite a few years. So was i out hunting to fill their freezer, hell no. i hunted in all the elements cause that is what i do.

Back