Paws?

imported_Smitty

Paws,

Your e-mail addy was not in your profile so I had to post a topic. Anyways.... I'm going to the Ohio GT
biggrin.gif
I'm flying up Thursday night and back on Sunday, with the BF too!
smile.gif
So I would like to take you up on your offer of lettin me use your camping gear. I want to camp were everybody else is going to be anyway. Are you doing reservations? And will you be there Thurs or Friday? Just get in contact with me and I'll give you a call or e-mail you.

Thanks Paws!
smile.gif

Yes, yes, and yes! Do you really need to bring the BF
wink.gif
Oh well I guess it is OK!! Will know more about reservations later. We plan to use the group, primitive area, for the activities and probably the improved area for camping. My e-mail is posted here. It can not be accessed by the clickie thingie for top secret reasons known only to Moosie and a few elves!
wink.gif
As soon as all our cooks provide me with someinput over in the recipe section, as I asked, I can start putting this thing together. Do you plan to turkey hunt?
[email protected]

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-15-2004 12:51: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

Hey Paws, will you be at the camp ground Thursday or Friday? Our plane comes in real late Thursday night and I'm going to get a rental car and need to know if I need a motel.

Thanks

For you I'll be there Thursday. Need to check on entry and exit times. Some areas shut down the gate, some don't. Also, have you checked airfares and schedules between your location and Parkersburg West Virginia? That would be about 2 and a half hours from the camp site and may save you a bunch of money.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back