Yeti GOBOX Collection

Patience Please, Another Goat Story

.Gerald Martin (if thats your real name ) WDH- I know its cheesy to post under your real name, its something I started when I registered at Bowsite several years ago. I did it to remind myself to bite my tongue (or at least my typing fingers) when I would be tempted to post something under the cloak of anonymity that I normallly wouldn't have said if it were attributed to me. Call it situational forum ethics if you will. :)

I see. Ummmm whats your date of birth?? ;) ;) And your mothers maiden name? Also just curious what are the last 4 digits of your.....;)

After going mt goat hunting last fall I must say I can't wait to chase them again. Our hunt turned out a lot like yours, except the goat fell off a cliff, got all busted up. Wait it was nothing like yours ;)

Once again congrats!

Ernesto

Last edited:
in 47 years of hunting that is no 1 post,,great story and truly spectacular country

Great pics - great post what awesome country us hunters get to see, I feel sorry for the rest of the world that only gets to see pictures and never get to smell and feel the experience!

Really enjoyed this one!!

I'm surprised there isn't 12 pages of comments on this one. Absolutely one of the best, if not the best hunt thread I have ever read. This is why Hunt Talk is the best board on the internet as far as I'm concerned.

Phenomenal pictures and narrative, the country looks incredible. Congrats and thanks for sharing Gerald!

Great write up and pics Gerald. I am glad this got brought back up, I missed it the first time around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back