Party at Moosies....

Moosie

Grand poopa
FYI, I'm having a BBQ at my Place Tomorrow (Wed July 7th at 6:30PM). Gunner just got back from Africa and is sharing some Pictures. Jim (OVIS) just got back from AK and sharing some Salmon. I just got back from no-where but I'll provide some Pre made Burgers for the Adults and Hot dogs for the Kids from Albersons, Heck, I'll probably have some Chips and Salad too, Maybe even a Hunting lie

You only need to Bring your Own BEER (Some for you, Some for me) if ya want it, I'll have the Dinner and POPS and Juice and the store is close by if we run out of stuff.

Feel Free to Bring the Wife and Kids. Hell, Invite your Neighbors and Friends as long as you let me know they are coming.

I was thinking of driveing I hate flying...

I could come by and pick you up on the way ;)
Maybe we could wait till he has a family get to gether and just show up unexpectedly :eek:

Delw

Arrrgh! The kids have a golf lesson tomorrow night. I really want to come. I’ll see if B will pick them up for me when he gets home from work. I'll get back to you dude.

Salmon is thawing and I have the marinade ready...should be some good eating.

1_pointer

I spent 3 days in SLC this weekend. No offense to you, but that city sucks :D Not that 3 days is enough to give a fair assessment, but who cares. Went to Antelope Island and Lagoon. Where are all the clubs and bars? My wife even commented on there being no coffee houses. I know I am Mormon (not currently practicing), but c'mon, WTF?

I.C.G. ... Will be good seeing ya again.

Ovis, Looking foward to the Salmon.

CJCJ, If ya Drive up I'll split the Cost of Gas with ya
(You drive a Geo metro right ?!?! ;)

1-Pointer, Excuses... Excuses....

MO, Kids in Golf.... And Violin Lessons ... You need Fuggin HELP lady !!!! :D

Ovis- I can't disagree too much. Might be why I've still got a few outstanding applications for jobs in better locales *cough*Boise*cough*. Should've gave me a ring, I spent Sun & Mon doing yard and house work, I could've used the excuse to not do that.

See any big Muley's or Sheep on Antelope Island??

1_pointer

No, didn't see any critters other than buffalo. Made me wonder why they didn't call it Buffalo Island.

I thought about giving you a call the entire time I was there. However, I didn't bring my laptop, and I didn't know your last name to look you up. Oh well.

Only thing worse than the boring time in the city was the lame fishing in "the" lake. I didn't even get a nibble.

Well its only about a 10 hr drive, a couple of hours getting scanned for nuclear weapons, and getting rubber gloved at the border. I appeciate the offer but I'd probably be grumpy by the time I got there. I'll stay home this time but don't tempt me.. by the way anyone ever passing though southern Alberta on their way north has to go through Lethbridge. Coffee's always on 24/7 and the fridge has always got wobbly pop in it.

Yay! I can come! So it won't be a complete testosterone fest. Might be a bit late but well, what else is new.

Moosie don't rain on my parade just cause I'm raising me some yuppies. :D My kids are going to be making multimillion dollar deals on the golf before you know it, well as soon as they can figure out which end of the club to use. :D

Nut, I would do that but I like Hunting Alone... If I held one I'd have WAAAaaaaaaaayyy To many guests :eek:

Chas.... I could send you some, Or keep a Steak in the Freezer for next time your're out this way bud !!

PowderBurn... If you have Bear there... And I know you do. Be carefull what you offer. I'll be there 10 hours after opening of the season :D Don't think I'm Kiding...
elkgrin.gif

Mojave, You bringing the Kids ? Little "O" and Z dog asked me today. Don't believe that you'll get any money out of them Golfing... Now Nes and Dancing and Singing maybe... Golf I'm guessing no. HEHE.

T-bone... A week from Tomorrow... You're on (HEHE). I was with Warren at Sportsmans wearhouse when ya called him. Looknig at a Pair of 15x50 Sworov's..... Good thing you called and nterupted, Vick Might not have been happy.. HAHA !!! What time you comnig next Wed ? Warren has Salmon and we can Cook some up. I have the Maps Printed. Are you bringing your Backpack and Gear and leaving it ? Did you....Uhhh, Never Mind, I'll comtinue in an Email...

[ 07-06-2004, 23:10: Message edited by: Moosie ]

All seasoned up and in the fridge marinating. See you guys tomorrow. I'll likely shoot out of here early that way I can give myself room to get lost, plus show up on time ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back