Particular music on a hunting trip?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
It was definitely Colter Wall. Specifically, “Bald Butte” by CW!

I like this one if I’m driving west through Colorado on I-70. “ You climb through Georgetown to Silver Plume and the tunnel at Loveland’s cove. The lake on the left is a little lower, on the right is the Breckenridge Road. “.

My spotify has everything from Slayer to Megan Trainor, to Garth Brooks. As in my everyday life I start with a few Slayer tunes to get going until caffeine and nicotine kick in. I'm going to try sitting in a ground blind next spring, so I'll be relying more on my softer music to keep me from twitching.

Around the fire... low volume Jill Barber, Buble, Rat Pack, Krall, Fitzgerald, on and on... pretty relaxing.

If I toss on ffdp, Dio, Slayer, Scorpions, Metallica, etc... I'll hike like hell and pass/push out every animal known to exist! 🤣 even tree dogs scurry away! Damn! Only time that's good for a hunt - driving. Everyone gets out of my way. J/k... kinda, maybe, meh - maybe not.

Fast forward to 8:20 when "Bring Out Your Dead" starts. In 2019 I was at this show then the next morning headed to NM for my brothers Archery Elk hunt. I had this song stuck in my head the whole time and loved packing out his elk with it still stuck in my head. Greensky Bluegrass is pretty good for hunting camp.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back