Packraft Hunting - Have Questions?

I’ve been eyeing one of your rafts for a while now! Any chance of a 2022 discount code? I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on a raft finally. Figure it never hurts to ask!

If anyone here has used the caribou I would love some feedback. I’d like to use it to fish high mountain lakes, float down some calmer rivers and streams as well as duck hunt out of it.

I’ve been eyeing one of your rafts for a while now! Any chance of a 2022 discount code? I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on a raft finally. Figure it never hurts to ask!

If anyone here has used the caribou I would love some feedback. I’d like to use it to fish high mountain lakes, float down some calmer rivers and streams as well as duck hunt out of it.
@Rhino8541

My understanding is they do 10% off once a year around black Friday/Christmas, they say that's their only sale on website. Code Randy, code Randy!

If promo code RANDY doesn't work on their website, call them and they should allow it. They have had some issues with their sales system and how it works with promo codes. Hope it works for you.

If promo code RANDY doesn't work on their website, call them and they should allow it. They have had some issues with their sales system and how it works with promo codes. Hope it works for you.
Thanks Randy that's awesome, I didn't realize that code already worked, thought I would have to wait till fall for a deal. Hoping to get something this spring, I'll give the code a try.

Thanks Randy that's awesome, I didn't realize that code already worked, thought I would have to wait till fall for a deal. Hoping to get something this spring, I'll give the code a try.
Did you try the code yet ?
Did it work ?

I bought a Caribou during their cyber Monday deal and it arrived in January. Didn't have time to even inflate it until a few days ago and now that my wife saw it she wants one.

Last edited:
Did you try the code yet ?
Did it work ?

I bought a Mule during their cyber Monday deal and it arrived in January. Didn't have time to even inflate it until a few days ago and now that my wife saw it she wants one.
Haven't made the purchase yet, but applied the code in the cart and it worked for 10% off the raft only, which I'm pretty sure is the same as the cyber Monday deal?

My wife and I plan on buying two rafts to allow us lake and stream access while both hunting and camping. Our plan is to keep it in our Travel Trailer since it will most likely be our home away from home while traveling.

If you plan on buying one to use this Fall don't wait too long, I just bought one today for my wife and the projected ship date is mid June.

The RANDY code works for 10% off.

On my first purchase I bought the Caribou without the zippered storage. For this one I was poised to buy the Caribou again but with the zipper but right before I did the thought occurred to me that if I store my gear inside then every time I need something I'll have to inflate the raft again. Sounds like too much of a hassle and I'd prefer to leave my raft inflated.

On my first purchase I bought the Caribou without the zippered storage. For this one I was poised to buy the Caribou again but with the zipper but right before I did the thought occurred to me that if I store my gear inside then every time I need something I'll have to inflate the raft again. Sounds like too much of a hassle and I'd prefer to leave my raft inflated.

That's a good point.

On my last couple of trips we've been strategic about the zipper. I don't use it's not necessary, if it's flat water, if I want quick access to my gear, etc. it just sits in the boat. If we are getting into rough water I would gladly trade blowing up the boat over losing my pack or rifle in the river if we flipped. Further, if we get an animal you need the extra storage.

I can see both perspective and I think it also matters what your use case is going to be. I think the bow bag or a dry sack is 100% the way to go for anything you want to access during the day. The zipper should be use at most twice (morning and evening) a day IMHO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back