Packers Seahawks

MIght have a good Superbowl coming up. Seattle is not Indy, but they better figure out how to manufacture more points.Patriots played a complete game. "IN Bill we trust"......I love it.
GO Patriots!

Patriots for the win. Wilson is simply not Superbowl material - yet. Hawks Defense is..

Money is on Pats. though never know... Hawks had some lucky charm at the end - if that leprechaun is still around, who knows. Better to have luck than skill? If good luck wins, I suppose so.

The look on my wife's face as I was trying to explain how a coin flip and a first possession TD ends the game........."but that's not fair to the other team".....

I totally agree.

Congratulations Seattle for not giving up.

True, but as I was explaining to my daughters, it is better than it used to be.

Don't want to go back to the days when the team that got the OT kickoff worked just enough to get the ball inside the 30, centered it, then kicked a field goal. At least now there is some incentive to get a TD.

Didn't he win last year? :D I'm saving my money to take a trip to see the Lion's at next year's superbowl.

as I mentioned, the Seahawks defense is the reason for their win this year against the Packers and last year against the Broncos. Wilson was only a quarterback in general terms during the Bronco game.

This year, the same thing. Seahawks defense kicked the snot out of the Packers. Just as they did against the Broncos.

Wilson has been along for the ride on the Seahawks defense back. Like I said Wilson is not Super Bowl material, their defense is.

Patriots for the win. Wilson is simply not Superbowl material - yet. Hawks Defense is..

He has a 12-2 December record, with 6-1 playoff record with two NFC championships and a Superbowl victory. I'd say he's doing just fine. He's not a pocket passing like a Manning or Brady so his game and stats look different than theirs, but he's a play maker, and back to back trips to the Superbowl says he's ready. I'd argue that overcoming 4 picks, says a lot more than anything else.

Funny enough, in just three years he is already more than half way to Peytons lifetime playoff victories. Which says it's a team game....you need the right mix off offense and defense to win. Not to mention, Wilson doesn't have a Reggie Wayne, Jordie Nelson, Wes Welker, etc. etc.

Yep, Packers gave that game away........

Yup, those last 3 possesions the packers had after they got the interception they made no real attempt to move the ball. Just ran the ball for no gain and punted the ball away. Also why did the guy who intercepted the ball just lay down?
After outplaying the sea chickens for 55 minutes the cheese heads deserve to lose for just sitting on what they thought was an insurmountable lead. That is on their coach.
:W:

as I mentioned, the Seahawks defense is the reason for their win this year against the Packers and last year against the Broncos. Wilson was only a quarterback in general terms during the Bronco game.

This year, the same thing. Seahawks defense kicked the snot out of the Packers. Just as they did against the Broncos.

Wilson has been along for the ride on the Seahawks defense back. Like I said Wilson is not Super Bowl material, their defense is.

Guy was 8 for 8 on third down with 3 touchdowns last week against Carolina. Prior to yesterdays game, he had the highest QB rating of any quarterback to play in the playoffs, and he is 6-1 in the playoffs........As a guy that watches every hawks game, the defense is good, but there has been plenty of times that Wilson bailed out the defense to win a game.

Money is on Pats. though never know... Hawks had some lucky charm at the end - if that leprechaun is still around, who knows. Better to have luck than skill? If good luck wins, I suppose so.

UHHH,, He was last year. I hope the pats burry them. :hump:

Draftstud and I are so excited that we're going fishing SB Sunday.

I would trade Romo for Seattle's holder.;)

seahawks pulled the ultimate come back,,,it wasnt a great game till the end of the 4th quarter,,,GO HAWKS!! just imagine if the hawks played good the other 55 minutes...

A lot more luck than good play in that comeback. Made for an entertaining few minutes though. mtmuley

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back