Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

PA: Pending

Gunner46

I hate this part. The PA Elk draw was yesterday, now it's going to be a week of "Application : Pending". :(

Anybody else in ?

If its anything like Nebraska we (the ones that know the trick) can find out before they post it! With our website if you go through as if you were buying/applying for a tag and go through the process, towards the end there is a place you can print off your replacement tags! If it shows up under replacement tags then you were successful! We can usually find out a week or two before the draw actually shows up under the check draw status!! Not sure if that would work with your website or not??

good luck.I've never entered the Pa elk draw.I'd rather drive 2000 miles

Hess', PA is different than the western states, as far as the 'Pay up front' part. You only send in a application fee and then buy the tag & license after you get drawn. Seems a more gentlemanly way to do it, as far as I'm concerned.

I tried to 'back door' it, but because I haven't bought the license yet, I can't ask for a replacement. Gave it a go though......

It's official.............LOSER !!

WTH, I'd be hard pressed to cram a PA Elk hunt into my WY, NC and OH plans this year anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back