Yeti GOBOX Collection

Pa elk

IM leaving dodge at abt 6 am next Tuesday driving 28 hrs gona try n do 12 or so 1st day plan is to be out on 1st up at 9000 plus feet on the evening of the 1st so should have a bull down by 7am opening day
Ill post way points so you guys can follow my hunt !

What area is that and what general time of year? Seems like a great trip to take mine on
We go up, just east of Hayward WI, small town of Clam Lake.
We have a small but growing herd of elk. The elk were released in that area, oh, then they started our wolf culture:mad:. Last time we were up there the lady at the local gas station was helpful and we were able to get our eyes on some(elk). Sept colors are worth the trip, they just don't last long.

YUP $11.90 for a NON resident to apply and they drew 28% of the archery bull tags. Doesn't seem fair on a $250 License. I spend $425 a year on points just in wyoming.

The PA residents kill me, you can drive west and hunt an OTC unit, can the westerners drive east and hunt elk in PA without a draw? Get over yourselves.

The PA residents kill me, you can drive west and hunt an OTC unit, can the westerners drive east and hunt elk in PA without a draw? Get over yourselves.
You can hunt deer just buy your buck tag over the counter

saw the guy from idaho got a nice looking bull. he's a guide out there so i'm guessing he helps quite a few NR hunters if that makes anyone feel better.

as long as it's not a crooked individual, i'm just flat out happy for anyone to draw bull or cow. the pa elk herd is a good representation of what conservation can do and we all deserve a shot at enjoying it

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back