PA Elk

Anthoni86

I've recently started applying for an elk tag in PA. As an attempt to try to get as much experience elk hunting until I finally get drawn, I would like to volunteer my services to assist any way possible with someone who does draw a tag. I'm from NW PA but could just meet up wherever.

Don't hold your breathe neighbor! Head west. Good huntin'

i hope you find some takers. But to be honest most guys on here hunt west. If I happen to draw PA I'll look you up. All though I think I'm years away.

If hunting is your passion go west. You won't regret it!!!

good luck.. I have applied in PA every yr since it started..

I have hunted in Colorado for the last 10 seasons.. Best thing i every started doing.

As everyone above me have said, don't wait to draw a PA tag before hunting elk. Too many opportunities on the left side of the country!
I do have to say that I like your offer. That's the best way to learn about anything.
Good luck and welcome to the site.

Thanks for the info guys. I was hoping to get some experience hunting elk before I spent the time and money heading out west. I most definitely will be heading out at some point though.

I definitely dont mind not being the trigger puller in exchange for the experience of going on the hunt. In the mean time I guess I'll start reading up about other states.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back