Caribou Gear

Pa Elk drawing

dgc1963

Well we are just a few days away for the elk draw im in all 3 ,If any out of state guys on here get a tag and need some help with locating or places to hunt Id be happy to help anyway I can
and a side note if you get a tag and I dont ill hate you but will still help anyway

(y) Not that I have 5 chances in hell....but it's good to see your brotherhood. If a HT'r is lucky enough to get one....We Want Details!!

Good luck all, there's some real monsters roaming out there this year.

Good luck to all. I’m in for two - maybe I’ll win the lottery . . .

I’m already drafting my “I’m not looking for honey holes post”.

Good luck to all. I’m in all three drawings and have 9 points heading into this year. Someone has to win right?!

yup someone has to win an we do have some monsters in pa have a few vids of 400 class bulls

Going up. Wife has 9 chances this yr.
Know of some Toads already

I'm thinking about taking the drive up for the live drawing. I went last year for the first time and it's only a little over an hour from my house. I'm in all 3 as well, and I have a couple of points from past years.

I'm all for a DIY hunt of course! But,something to keep in mind if anyone is lucky enough to draw, some zones have a considerable percentage of private land. The outfitters and guides control access to many of those properties so it might be in your best interest to hire a guide in some circumstances. I know a guy that drew several years ago and he found himself in this situation.

Usually, Elk County Outfitters will put up list on their Facebook page.
Unfortunately my wife didn't pull Bull tag today, so off to Colorado as planned.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back